Landscaper / Swimming Pool Construction
Aquastone Pools and Landscapes is looking for an experienced landscaper to join the team.
We are a family run business operating since 1996 out of the Hills District with clients across the broader Sydney region. With SPASA awards for outstanding pool and pool renovations, you will be given the opportunity to work with leaders in the industry, while enjoying a friendly, varied work environment.
We are after a qualified landscaper who can hit the ground running. We need someone with a professional mature approach, who can work independently as well as part of a team. Experience in the pool industry would be highly regarded, but not essential.
- Qualified in landscape construction
- Good communication skills
- Fit and hard working
- Use of power tools essential
- Drivers License is essential
- Must hold a current construction white card
- Heavy vehicle license would be advantageous
- Bobcat, excavator experience would be advantageous
- Immediate start required
This is a full time position. Usual hours are 7am – 3.30pm (on site), however there is the need to be flexible. Some weekend work is required occasionally during busy times.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right person.
Full time Pool Plumber Required
Busy South Coast Concrete Pool Construction Company is seeking the services of a full time Pool plumber
Experience necessary. Excellent remuneration and package available to the right applicant. Immediate Start!
Send resume to Blue Tongue Pools
SPASA Trainers /Assessors
Swimming Pool and Spa Industry
- Contract Work
- Flexible working hours
SPASA is a peak industry body dedicated to the swimming pool and spa industry. Our members include leading pool builders, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, technical servicemen, subcontractors, installers, consultants and other allied trades.
SPASA is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides training and assessment to the entire swimming pool and spa industry.
Due to our expansion, SPASA is currently looking for Trainers and Assessors to deliver nationally accredited training to the swimming pool and spa service sector.
The successful applicant(s) will be offered contract work delivering and assessing against units of competency from -
- CPP31212 - Certificate III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- CPP41312 - Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- CPC40808 - Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Building
Ideally you will have the following;
- Relevant industry qualifications
- TAE40110 Cert. IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated industry skills directly relevant to swimming pool and spa service / swimming pool building
- Be a confident and engaging trainer
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management and administrative skills